Wednesday, July 25, 2007

My Challenge for CSS DT Call

One of the required creations for the CSS DT Call was to make a challenge and present it to the members. This is mine:

Have you ever made a flower using a transparency??!!!? If not, here's your chance and if you have, here's your chance to do it again!!!

1. Hand draw or trace a flower....ANY FLOWER....onto a transparency. PAINT the transparency...either the entire thing, the outline, certain parts....but I must see some paint!!!

2. LOs can be 8x8 or larger only please!

3. Use at least 2 photos on your LO!

4. JUST HAVE FUN and ENJOY!!!

This is my creation for the challenge and I LOVE it!!!


Thanks for looking!!!!!

6 comments:

Zarah said...

LOVE your LO and... WOW, you're gorgeous!!!

Kim -today's creative blog said...

thanks so much for the visit and the comments on my blog......Today's Creative Blog.
Love all your layouts! I hope you are sleeping better. :)

Melonie said...

I love it too! You and DH are so cute together. I just did a LO using transparencies and I put it right into my Cricut to cut the circles out! This would work for flowers too!

Nicole Carro said...

Tricia, love that LO! Great take on that challenge. Cute photos too!

Heather Leigh said...

Great Great Great Layout! Love it!! I guess I'll need to go get some transparencies!!

Unknown said...

wow, gorgeous lo! i love your transparancy flower!