Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Insomnia SUCKS!

Okay, I have never had true insomnia and tonight/today I have experienced it. UGH!! I have been having trouble sleeping through the night for months now, but I always sleep enough and feel rested most days. Last night, I went to bed around midnight and laid there for 2 hours....got up.....went back to bed around 3 a.m. Laid there some more....dozed off for a bit, then the bladder called my name....UGH!!! So here it is 7:30 a.m. and I am still awake!!! ACCCKKKKKKKK!!! I should just go shower, get the kids up...go to Walmart so I can try to nap because we have karate later this evening. If it weren't for my burning, dry eyes, I'd be okay! LOL
Ok...enough whining! Here are 3 of my 5 DT call entries for Creative Scrap Shack! My fav is the LO of my beautiful daughter! Please check them out....TFL!!!





I used Basic Grey Perhaps as my Showcase Product and I loved using it!!! TFL!!!!

5 comments:

Sandy said...

OMG, Tricia!!! These are absolutely gorgeous! I can't wait to see the rest :) Good luck

scrappermimi said...

I have suffered with insomnia periodically for years, hope it get better for you. I just look at it as extra web and srapping time.

Love your DT stuff! Great blog!

Tami said...

I just love your DT entry creations, Tricia!!

Hope you get a nap in today. Insomnia stinks!!

Donna said...

omg... these are beautiful...
oh and welcome to the world of no sleeping... you might find some of your best work coming out of it... lol

ellen s. said...

gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous!